Friday 2 August 2013

Mid Year Roundup

Mid Year Roundup
 
 
Since we're half way through the year, I thought I would make a few midsummer lists to demonstrate some of the highs and lows of 2013 so far. Here are my top 5 best and worst films of 2013 so far!
 
Top 5 Worst Films of 2013 So Far
 
#5 - Hitchcock
 
 
Review HERE
 
#4 - Song for Marion
 

 
Review HERE
 
#3 - Man of Steel
 
 

 
Review HERE
 
#2 - Oz The Great and Powerful
 
 

 
Review HERE
 
 
#1 The Last Exorcism Part 2
 
 

 
Review HERE
 
My Top 5 Best Films of 2013 So Far
 
#5 - V/H/S 2
 

 
Review HERE
 
 
#4 - Evil Dead
 

 
Review HERE
 
#3 - Frances Ha
 
 

 
Review HERE
 
#2 - Before Midnight
 
 
Review HERE
 
#1 - Les Miserables
 

 
Review HERE
 
So there you have it, my best and worst films of this year so far. Some of the choices may be controversial, but in a film fan mode rather than a critic mode, I think these were the right choices. Best wishes and I hope the rest of the year brings some equally fantastic cinema.


No comments:

Post a Comment